Quantcast

DPS

rathrbfishin
Speaking of dps...how late is too late to get mail in the morning?! 8:30? 9 am? 10:15 is the new normal in our office. 11am in a local level 20 office. Way past scan time. Can anybody tell me if this has something to do with closing down the Kinston plant in NC? Or could it be a total meltdown in the poom dept.? Since we keep getting shoulder shrugs from our union peeps, maybe the cityside can get some answers. That's generally where I hear news I can use. Y'all jump in anytime, okey dokey!