Quantcast

LLV breakdown

faceinthecrowd
Where does it say - and does it say - that subs should get paid on a green card for LLV breakdowns?  Anyone?
Faceinthecrowd

Re: LLV breakdown

Michigan
I thought subs get squat for llv breakdowns.

Re: LLV breakdown

faceinthecrowd
they should get paid - I know regulars get paid after accumulating 8 hrs - a day off (although should be 8127 time).  It is above and beyond your route work for the day - even for a sub... they should be paid - and the only way for them is green card.....
Faceinthecrowd

Re: LLV breakdown

Mr. Jack
http://www.nrlca.org/userFiles/File/steward/reference_guide/r/r-4.10.pdf

Leave replacements may be required to perform duties in addition to
the route assignment; such as, auxiliary assistance on other routes,
express mail duties, etc. When performing additional duties, the
leave replacement will receive compensation at the hourly rate,
separate from the daily evaluated hours for the assigned route....

Re: LLV breakdown

faceinthecrowd
Thanks Mr. Jack!   thought there was something more particular to LLVs - but this will work!
Faceinthecrowd

Re: LLV breakdown

A N N
What about where it says in the contract if we finish a route for the regular- regardless of reason that the RCAs are entitled to the full evaluation of the route

Re: LLV breakdown

Can't retire Yet
Can you explain which/what you mean?    The sub has an  LLV that breaks down?   Or the sub, comes out and finishes a route, because the regulars LLV  breaks down ?  Slight difference.  Thanks

Re: LLV breakdown

molly
Contract says ,    whoever delivers the last box "Broken down Reg" or what ever you if you deliver this last box you get the full evaluated time

Re: LLV breakdown

RogerR
if we finish a route for the regular- regardless of reason

Not true.  The reason must be the regular's inability to complete the route.  Who deliver's the last box is irrelevent.