Quantcast

Who's getting credit for dps pull outs??

Who's getting credit for dps pull outs??

Heirwalker
Just wondering who all is getting credit for pulling all markups and Cfs and out of order or sequence mail out of dps while casing and getting extra credit for it?? I was trying to get column 1 for it but the PM got upset and said that I couldn't and I showed her where it says we are suppose to so she calls someone and says that we have to put all of it in sector segment column 2. Know thats not exactly right but I agreed because they are giving me credit for it somewhere and sector is almost as much as column 1.
Bud

Re: Who's getting credit for dps pull outs??

Bud
That is INCORRECT.  Anything you pull out of DPS is RAW MAIL and goes in column 1.  File a grievance.

Re: Who's getting credit for dps pull outs??

stillfirstclass
it goes in column 1. Any mail, including hold, p.o. section, u.b.b.m., forwards, u.t.f.'s, out of town,...., it all goes in column one. and you can get other credits for it such as mark ups. Ten years ago my oic didn't believe me, so we called another town, who was wrong, in the end district sent all the local pm's a email to correct everybody. I was quite the local hero to other carriers, oic and i still don't get along during count.
This info by the way is on pt's site just look in mailcount guide.
Bud

Re: Who's getting credit for dps pull outs??

Bud
If the OIC doesn't get along with you, you should be the local steward.  LOL

Re: Who's getting credit for dps pull outs??

Heirwalker
yeah its been an arguing contest for the last 3 days, lol

Re: Who's getting credit for dps pull outs??

cowgirlcarrier
Column 1.
Ive been angry since Monday. lol /-( I Think the world of my pm but he's turned into the enemy. I had a express that was delivered to the unit after I left on the route. Customer chased me down in her car after she saw I didnt bring it. Stopped me to inquire. I had to call the post office to inquire (which was at least two minutes for all the calls and talking) As soon as pm heard my voice he states "yeah, they just brought it in a couple of minutes ago".
Hoping he would do the right thing, I asked the customer did she want me to go get it or did she want to run by the po and get it and she stated she'd do it cause she needed it right away. (had Id known that it almost cost me a accountable credit Id never offered for her to go get it, I wouldve)
Anyways I get back to po and pm hadnt written it down. I guess he was hoping I wouldnt ask for the credit but I did and when I did he DID NOT want to give it to me at all! I couldnt believe it! Throughout the year he forgets to give us the accountables (or they just show up) ALOT and we come back and get them for free! He acted so aggravated that I didnt even mention the 2 minutes spent on the street with this woman hanging in my jeep!  I would imagine that would be a credit as well. Wow its amazing how he forgets all of his work we do for him throughout the year! No more. Now if I can just get my coworker/carrier to cooperate. Thats where the problem started anyways. My coworker carrier's good heart is getting us screwed

Re: Who's getting credit for dps pull outs??

kathy
Where can I find this in print? Our pm will not give the dps pull outs. Thanks
Val

Re: Who's getting credit for dps pull outs??

Val
mail count guide. pg 22.