Quantcast

route adjustment

jack
my route is a 43k and has 640 possible deliveries is there any way that might cut this route

Re: route adjustment

mt.man
Not unless your in 2080 trouble.

Re: route adjustment

Hillbillionaire
If you want cut, miss dispatch a few days a week. If you make evaluation and dispatch I don't think they will cut a 43.

Re: route adjustment

jack
There is another route in the office in my territory that is a 54 hr route that was adjusted to this amount.pm says I may have to pick up some of this.The other route is right @ 9 hrs a day.what could I do to keep from having to take some of this route

Re: route adjustment

faceindawind
Don't know the size of your office. If there are other R.Cs they could also absorb some of the excess from the 54K. Do you have DPS? FSS? You first must be overburdened before they cut. There has to be some reason why they are letting you absorb from another office and run overburdened without creating an AUX.  Because an Aux rte. is cheaper for the P.O to run.

Re: route adjustment

dyareckon
Point out to your Postmaster that when/if volume increases, the added boxes may very well push you into an overburdened status and he will end up having to take those additional boxes off your route to bring you to the readjustment target of K43.  Does he really want to do all that extra work???
  Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Re: route adjustment

jack
they are letting the rc with 54k run it.because it was just gave to her a month ago when a route became vacant.The RC knew it was too much and informed the pm they were gonna put some of it on another and that RC which is closest to this would not take the terrirtory.So that left them in a bad spot.Now the RC is running this route very slow each day.

Re: route adjustment

Lou Paloma
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: route adjustment

Lou Paloma
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: route adjustment

SPEED BUGGY
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: route adjustment

dyareckon
Standard weekly hours of 57.36(K48) pending FSS implementation.

http://www.nrlca.org/userfiles/File/steward/reference_guide/A/A-13.pdf
  Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Re: route adjustment

jack
54 hrs a week I posted wrong.I am not perfect

Re: route adjustment

dyareckon
Probably just a typicalgraphical error
  Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Re: route adjustment

Mr. Jack
Topographical
va

Re: route adjustment

va
   Went from a 45j to a 43h at the last FSS count here!!

Re: route adjustment

dyareckon
That was the count EVERYBODY lost, big time.  Part of your loss was from FSS, part from drop in mail volume.
  Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.